The medications we sell are manufactured and sent from India. The shipments are usually delivered within 10-17 days. Sometimes there can be a delay for 5 days more.
If the product you have purchased isn’t delivered to you, please let us know about it so that we can try our best to solve this problem.
Cancelation Order Policy
You can cancel the order only within 24 hours after you have submitted it. To cancel the order you should let our support team know about your decision either by phone or e-mail. If you contact us after 24 hours the order cancellation will not be possible.
Please, make sure that your shipping address is inserted correctly. In case of any mistake in the address your order will not be delivered to you. In case you notice there is something wrong in the address notes, contact us as soon as possible to inform about the matter.
The medicines we offer are generically analogue to the brand name ones. They are absolutely the same chemically and, consequently, have the same medical effect.
If you are not pleased with the effect received from our medications, you can contact us to let us know about the problem. We will tell you the return address and as soon as our returns department receives the product the repayment procedure will be started.
Before you contact us please check if you have taken the right dosage or followed the instruction correctly. Please keep in mind that if you take some fatty food or alcohol before taking the pills, the effect is slowed down.
If you have not received the product before the dead-line (the delivery lasts for 10-17 days and there can be a delay for 5 more days caused by the custom checking) you can contact our support team to ask for a repayment. Your money will be fully returned to your credit card. The repayment procedure lasts 5-7 business days, after this time the repayment will be seen at your credit card statement.
We don’t accept returns because of the specific nature of our products. We cannot guarantee that the storage conditions are followed during the order shipping that is why we cannot accept returns even in case the package remains closed.
The privacy of your information is of great importance for us. Be sure that your information is never given to other companies or third party service providers.
We guarantee that all transactions on our checkout page are secure. We use 256 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect the security of the information you input. Moreover independent and reputable agencies have certified our billing services to ensure that your information will stay safe and private.
Even our customer support operators do not have any access to your credit card details as only the four last digits of your credit card are reflected in our database.
Terms & Conditions
The content of this website is addressed to those who enter the site from Cyprus only. Any purchase you do on this website is controlled by the law of the Republic of Cyprus and will be considered to have taken place in Cyprus and subordinate to the unique jurisdiction of the Cypriot courts.
If you want to register with our site you must be over 18, a resident of Cyprus and all your given information must be true. Do not give your log-in details to anyone as you are responsible for all the orders that are made on our website under your name.
Centralux Limited has prepared the content of this web site. Centralux Limited negates all warranties with respect to the content of this site. The terms may be changed at any time. Thus Centralux Limited, its directors and all related companies are not liable for any wastes or demands connected with the usage of this website except any deaths or personal injuries caused by the dereliction of duty of Centralux Limited, its directors or employees.
All content in this website is not a professional medical advice or its substitute and should be used for information purposes only. It is created for a support, not replacement, of the relationship between you and your physician. Please read carefully all product packaging and labels before using it. Please consult your healthcare provider prior taking any new product, especially if you are already under medical care.
Centralux Limited has no control over any links to other web sites provided on this site and thus is not responsible or liable for their content and the links do not contain any endorsement of content.
If any of these terms become invalid the validity of the rest of provisions shall not be affected.
Any order placed by a customer can be accepted or declined by Centralux Ltd in its absolute discretion without giving any reason. A conformation email notifies that we have received your offer of purchase on our website. A contract is considered to be made when a sale invoice is issued by Centralux Ltd following checking of orders by a pharmacist. Real address must be given for shipping purposes, P.O. boxes are not allowed.
The supply of medicines to the USA is subject to the control of the US Customs and the FDA when they cross the border of the USA which may result in delay or non-delivery of your order. In this case Centralux Ltd cannot guarantee the exact time of delivery. If your order is seized by US customs, Centralux Ltd cannot offer a repayment for orders non-delivered because of this reason. It is your responsibility to be ready for any delays that may happen while getting your order from Centralux Ltd, and in case of US Custom seizing your order, the cost of the order will be borne by you in full.
The present terms and conditions do not have any influence on your statutory rights as a customer.
All offers on the present website subject to availability and as long as stocks last.
Agreeable Use Policy
This Agreeable Use Policy document, including the list of Forbidden Activities, is an essential part of your Agreement with Centralux Ltd. If you are concerned in any activities forbidden by AUP document Centralux Ltd may hold up or close your account.
Centralux Ltd’s Agreeable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for Centralux Ltd Services is created in order to help protect Centralux Ltd, Centralux Ltd’s clients and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or unlawful actions. The Policy is non-exclusive list of activities forbidden by Centralux Ltd.
Centralux Ltd can change the Policy at any time.
Forbidden Uses of Centralux Ltd Systems and Services:
- Transportation, spreading or keeping of any material trespassing of any law or regulation in force is forbidden, including trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper permission, and material which is indecent, discreditable, represents an illegal threat, or trespasses export control laws.
- Sending of UBE (Unsolicited Bulk Email) or spam through Centralux Ltd’s servers is forbidden. Utilizing any resource hosted on Centralux Ltd’s servers, sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a website or email address is forbidden. Centralux Ltd accounts or services may not be used to request customers from, or gather answers to, messages sent from some other Internet Service Providers where these messages trespass the Policy or that of the other provider.
- Managing Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Signing to any email addresses without permission of the email address owner is forbidden. All mailing lists controlled by Centralux Ltd customers must be Closed-loop. The subscription affirmation message received from each address owner should be stored on file as long as the mailing list exists. Buying lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any Centralux Ltd-hosted domain, or referencing any Centralux Ltd account, is forbidden.
- Advertising or in any other way making available any product, software or service that is made to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which helps sending Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Running an account on behalf of or reselling any service to people or organizations listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org.
- Illegitimate attempts by a user to obtain access to any account or computer resource which does not belong to that user.
- Gaining or attempting to gain service by any means or device intending to avoid payment.
- Illegitimate access, changing, destruction of any information of any Centralux Ltd customers or by any means or device.
- Advisedly concerning oneself in any activities designed to bother or that will cause a refusal-of-service to any other user either on the Centralux Ltd network or on another provider’s network.
- Using Centralux Ltd’s Services to hinder with the use of the Centralux Ltd network by other customers or authorized users.
Customer Commitment for Customer’s Users
Every Centralux Ltd customer is answerable for the actions of its users and agrees to guarantee that its customers/representatives or end-users act according to this Policy. Grievance about customers/representatives or end-users of a Centralux Ltd customer are directed to the Centralux Ltd customer’s postmaster for action. If there are any trespassing of the Centralux Ltd Agreeable Use Policy, Centralux Ltd will take action to stop the offending customer from trespassing Centralux Ltd’s AUP as Centralux Ltd considers appropriate, without notice.
- Our company is not responsible and liable for any delay over 10 days after the specified estimated delivery date. 10 (ten) days after the specified estimated delivery date, or the next business day, in case of a local holiday, is deemed a deadline.
- Our company is not responsible and liable for non-delivery if Customer gave wrong address or an address which does not lead to a successful delivery in any other way. Our company is not responsible and liable for non-delivery if Customer failed to claim the package, refused it or prevented a successful delivery in any other way. All reships in such cases are made only via International Regular Mail.
- Our company is not responsible and liable for a delivery of any generic product which does not correspond to Customer’s expectations by color, shape and size of the pill, presence of any marking printed on, or branded upon pill, having a marketing name, or being made by a manufacturer different from the one Customer expected to get.
For any generic product, all of the product information presented on the website is there for information purposes only.
- Our company is not responsible and liable for lack of efficiency of the received product in case the product was purchased for off-label use.
- By making an order with our company, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed with this disclaimer. Any action directed to demand your payment back for any of the reasons stated above, will be considered a fraud and may lead to legal action and ban from our system.